- 535 8th Street, SE Washington DC 20003
- 1.5 blocks from Eastern Market Metro
- There is a public parking lot underneath the highway on 8th Street, SE between I Street and Virginia Avenue
Movies will be shown Friday, Saturday and Sunday with additional special events as scheduled.
Fridays: 4:30 p.m. 7 p.m. 9:30 p.m.
Saturdays: 8 p.m.
Sundays: 3:30 p.m. 6 p.m.
Times are approximate and subject to change, so please note that these times are a general guideline only. Visit the website for the most current movie times.
***Note that we show only two previews before each film!***
- Tickets can be pre-purchased online or at the Box Office. Tickets cannot be purchased over the phone.
- Box Office opens 45 minutes prior to the first movie or ticketed event.
- VIP Ticket Vouchers must be redeemed at the Box Office for a ticket.
- Online ticket sales can skip the Box Office line with a printed or mobile receipt.
- Advance tickets to concerts and events presented by Union Stage are sold by Union Stage online at: http://themiracletheatre.ticketfly.com/ or at the Door the night of the event.
- The sale on your credit card will appear as “JAMMIN JAVA”
Matinee – (before 5 p.m.)
All tickets $6
Evening (5 p.m. and after)
Adult (13+) $8
Child (ages 2-12) $6
Student/Military (ID required) $6
Senior (65+) $6
Film Club Members $6
Child (ages 2-12)
Student/Military (ID required)
- Valid IDs will be required to attend “R” movies.
- Any person under 17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or adult (21 years or older).
- Note that IDs will be checked at the theatre when redeeming online ticket purchases.
- Children 6 and under are not allowed to attend “R” movies.
Children 6 and under must be accompanied by an adult to attend a movie or event at The Miracle.
The Miracle Theatre supports and enforces the ratings system outlined by The Motion Picture Association of America. Here’s a breakdown of the ratings system:
- G: General AudiencesAll ages admitted.
- PG: Parental Guidance SuggestedSome material may not be suitable for children
- PG-13: Parents Strongly CautionedSome material may be inappropriate for children under 13
- R: RestrictedUnder 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian (age 21 or older)
- We ask all guests to be mindful of their purchase. No exchanges. Tickets will not be taken back for refund unless an event is cancelled and not rescheduled. Any processing charge paid on this ticket is nonrefundable in the case of cancellation of the event.
- Miracle Theatre is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- The facility reserves the right to refuse admission, eject without a refund any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly or for the protection of patrons, and to take appropriate action to enforce these rights.
- Audiences may be photographed or videotaped during an event.
- Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all liability for risk and danger incidental to the event, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury.
- Soliciting or loitering on The Miracle Theatre premises is not allowed.
- The Miracle Theatre is a smoke-free environment.
- For the safety of The Miracle Theatre customers and staff, all backpacks, packages and bags are subject to inspection. Suitcases and roller bags will not be admitted into the the building.
- The Miracle Theatre is not responsible for lost, stolen, or recovered personal items. Before leaving the theatre, please check around your seat for any personal belongings. For assistance, contact a Miracle Theatre staff member.
To insure an enjoyable entertainment experience for everyone at The Miracle Theatre, we ask the audience to comply with the following guidelines regarding electronic devices:
- Silence all electronic devices before the film or performance begins.
- If you need to receive or send a call or text message, please go to the lobby.
- During live events when the artist has granted permission, personal cell phones or cameras may be used for photographic or video recording if done discreetly from your seat with no flash and if it is only for private, non-professional, non-commercial use. During films, photography and video are strictly prohibited.
- Professional camera equipment is not allowed. This includes: cameras with removable lenses; video cameras requiring tripods, stands or additional gear; or audio devices requiring microphone booms, mixers or additional gear.
- The theatre reserves the right to ask a customer to cease using such devices, confiscate such devices, and delete the contents of such devices. If the customer does not comply, he or she will be asked to leave the film or event without refund.
- These are the guidelines of the theatre and it reserves the right to change these policies at any time without notice.
Wheelchair Accessible Restrooms
The Miracle is equipped with one wheelchair accessible restroom near the entrance and another backstage.
There are designated wheelchair and companion seats in the front section of main floor seating.
Services for Patrons with Disabilities
Theater representatives are available to meet guests with disabilities in the lobby to escort them to designated wheelchair accessible areas as needed.
Hearing and Vision Assistive Devices for Movies
The Miracle is equipped with devices for assistive listening, audio description and closed captioning. Inquire at the Box Office to receive a device to better assist you with your movie-going experience.
Guide Dogs and Service Animals
Although animals are not permitted in the theater, an exception is made for guide dogs and service animals.
The Miracle Theatre presents an Open Caption movie on the first Friday of the month. Please check the website for movie times.