Box Office Hours
- Box Office opens 45 minutes prior to the first movie or ticketed event and closes 30 minutes into the last movie of the day.
- Box Office is only open when the theater is open for movies.
- Tickets can be pre-purchased online or at the Box Office. Tickets cannot be purchased over the phone.
- VIP Ticket Vouchers must be redeemed at the Box Office for a ticket.
- Online ticket sales can skip the Box Office line with a printed or mobile receipt.
Union Stage Concert & Event Ticketing
- Advance tickets to concerts and events presented by Union Stage are sold by Union Stage online at: unionstage.com or at the door the night of the event.
- The sale on your credit card will appear as “JAMMIN JAVA”.
Movie Ticket Prices
Matinee – (before 5 p.m.)
- All tickets $6
Evening (5 p.m. and after)
- Adult (13+) | $8
- Child (ages 2-12) | $6
- Student/Military (ID required) | $6
- Senior (65+) | $6
- Film Club Members | $6
Movie Ticket Refund Policy
- We ask all guests to be mindful of their purchase. No exchanges. Tickets will not be taken back for refund unless an event is cancelled and not rescheduled. Any processing charge paid on this ticket is nonrefundable in the case of cancellation of the event.
- Miracle Theatre is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
Age Policy For Movies
Child (ages 2-12)
Student/Military (ID required)
- Valid IDs will be required to attend “R” movies.
- Any person under 17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or adult (21 years or older).
- Note that IDs will be checked at the theatre when redeeming online ticket purchases.
- Children 6 and under are not allowed to attend “R” movies.
Children 6 and under must be accompanied by an adult to attend a movie or event at The Miracle.
Movie Ratings Guidelines
The Miracle Theatre supports and enforces the ratings system outlined by The Motion Picture Association of America. Here’s a breakdown of the ratings system:
All ages admitted.
Parental Guidance Suggested
Some material may not be suitable for children
Parents Strongly Cautioned
Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13
Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian (age 21 or older)
No one 17 and under admitted